What Not To Do When Getting A Mortgage In Fort Lauderdale
There are a lot of things you shouldn’t do but I will try to list the most important:
- Do not argue with your mortgage and real estate professionals. They have your best interest in mind so make sure do do whatever they tell you to do.
- Don’t make any cash deposits into your bank accounts.
- Don’t make any deposits that you cannot document where the money came from.
- Don’t write any checks or cashiers check from any accounts that have not been verified.
- Don’t do anything that will cause a red flag to be raised by the scoring system
- Don’t apply for new credit of any kind
- Don’t pay off collections or charge offs or credit cards
- Don’t max out or over charge on your credit card accounts
- Don’t consolidate your debt onto 1 or 2 credit cards
- Don’t close credit card accounts
- Don’t pay late
- Don’t allow any accounts to run past due-even one day!
- Don’t dispute anything on your credit report
- Don’t lose contact with your mortgage and real estate professionals