Get 3.5% Buyer Assistance With Your Fort Lauderdale Mortgage
Fannie Mae has extended their offer of up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance for their HomePath loan beginning June 14th 2011 until October 31st, 2011.
This is only good on properties that are owned by Fannie Mae (Fannie Mae REO’s) and that are listed as HomePath eligible at www.HomePath.com.
To be eligible the buyer has to be the owner occupant (meaning it will be their primary residence) and Buyers are required to sign an Owner Occupant Certification Rider to the Purchase Addendum with all initial offer submissions.
- Initial offers must be submitted on/after June 14.
- Buyers must be owner occupants (i.e., the home will be their primary residence).
- Buyers are required to sign an Owner Occupant Certification Rider to the Purchase Addendum with all initial offer submissions.
- Sale must close on/before October 31.
- Other restrictions apply. For more information about the offer, including the terms and conditions, visit the Special Offers tab on HomePath.com.
Selling Agent Bonus
There will be a $1,200 bonus available for selling agents whose buyers purchase and close on a HomePath property by October 31. View the flyer for details.
Search HomePath.com today for the most updated list of properties. And remember, all owner occupants enjoy a 15-day preview of all HomePath properties — without competition from investors — through Fannie Mae’s FirstLookTM period.