Qualifying As a Borrower For The Florida Bond Loan
Here is what you need to know:
- First Time Homebuyers only – someone who hasn’t owned their legal residence in the past 3 years. Applies to the buyer and spouse even if the spouse isn’t going on the loan or deed.
- 3 years of tax returns for all borrowers and spouses
- You must have a minimum of a 620 middle credit score
- Anyone who will be on the deed and spouse must complete the 8 hour homebuyer education. You will want to set this up immediately. To find an approved counseling agency in your area – Click here
- You must be within the Household income limits. To find out the income limits for your County click on the link below, click on the First Time Homebuyer Program image in green, choose your County, and the Number of People Living in the Household: www.floridahousing.org
- The household size is determined by the number of people permanently residing in the property.
- For the Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here