The Real Reasons to Buy a Home
This article is a must read from KCMBlog.com title “The REAL Reasons Americans Buy A Home.” Owning a home as your primary residence isn’t an investment, it’s a lifestyle. Yes, it’s great to get the forced savings and appreciation but it’s about much more than that.
- It means having a good place to raise children & provide them with a good education
- You have a physical structure where you & your family feel safe
- It allows you to have more space for your family
- It gives you control over what you do with your living space, like renovations and updates
- Owning a home is a good way to build up wealth that can be passed along to my family