Bank Statement Program
We now offer a program for self-employed borrowers where you can use bank statements in lieu of tax returns. Here are some of the guidelines:
- Borrowers must be self-employed for at least 2 years.
- Business must be in existence for at least 2 years.
- Standard Tradelines and a 12-month housing history are required.
- All parties listed on each bank account must be included as borrowers on the loan.
- Statements must be consecutive and reflect the most recent months available.
- Statements must support stable and generally predictable deposits. Unusual deposits must be documented.
Call us today to find out more!